WELCOME TO BARTON HILLS COUNTRY CLUB
It is our pleasure to welcome you to Barton Hills Country Club as our guest. We are proud to offer you a quality Club experience that is consistent with standards of excellence in dining and services, and upholds the traditions of the great game of golf. Whether golfing, dining, or socializing, our goal is provide every guest of the club with an enjoyable visit and a memorable experience. For your enjoyment and comfort, we ask that you kindly observe the Club policies adopted by the members of Barton Hills Country Club:
As of May 1, 2010 Barton Hills Country Club is completely smoke free, including all patio areas.
The use of cell phones is not permitted in the clubhouse dining and social areas. In respect to other members and guests, we request that you refrain or limit the use of mobile phones to hallways or locker rooms. Silent pagers are permitted.
Dress Code Policy
Our dress code has been created to provide members, and guests with a guide to appropriate dress when at Barton Hills Country Club. The dress code applies to all members, guests, and children. All members are responsible for ensuring that their guest's attire conforms to the Club policies. Club staff will advise members and their guests if their attire is not considered in compliance with the dress code policy.
- Sports attire is permitted in the Grill Room.
- No cargo shorts or pants, tennis attire or swimwear are permitted inside the clubhouse except for the locker rooms.
- Crisp, tailored dress denim will be allowed year round in the Bar, Grill Room, outdoor dining areas and, when open, the pool complex. Dress denim will not be allowed in the Catalpa room, the ballroom or on the golf course
- No hats, ladies dress hats excepted, in the seating areas of the main floor of the clubhouse. Hats, where permitted, to be worn, brim forward only.
- Ladies in abbreviated sports attire and gentlemen without sports coats will not be permitted in the Catalpa Room.
- Traditional golf clothing is the accepted norm. Clothing sold in the pro shop can be used as an additional guideline.
- Ladies: Slacks, skirts or shorts are acceptable and the shorts may not be shorter than the end of your fingertips while arms are hanging down by your side. Collarless shirts must have a sleeve and sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
- Men: Trousers or shorts are acceptable and the shorts may not be shorter than the end of your fingertips while arms are hanging down by your side. Shirts must be traditional golf shirts with a collar and sleeves and must be tucked in at all times on the golf course and in all public areas (this does not apply to shirts worn off the course that are specifically designed to be worn out). Gentlemen shall remove their hats on the main floor of the clubhouse. Hats shall be worn bill forward at all times, both on and off the course.
- Unacceptable: Blue jeans, athletic shorts, short shorts or skirts, cargo pants or shorts, swim wear, t-shirts, sweat clothes, halter tops, tube tops, swim tops, or tank tops either on or off the course.
- Swim apparel at the pool must be appropriate for a multi-generational family environment. Thong style swim apparel or similar skimpy swim wear is not permitted at the pool at any time.
- Appropriate tennis attire including shirts, and proper non-marking tennis shoes must be worn on the courts at all times.
- No bathing suits, blue jeans, cutoffs, halter tops or sports bras will be permitted on the courts.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to the Club policies. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit to Barton Hills Country Club more enjoyable. We hope that you will visit with us again soon!