Country Club Dining & Special Events
Spacious, gracious and comfortable.
Whether you’re looking for drinks after a round, a light lunch, or a total dining experience, Barton Hills will exceed your expectations.
Menus change seasonally and specials are featured daily. While you dine, enjoy the spectacular, panoramic views of our classic Donald Ross course and some of the most beautiful sunsets in Ann Arbor.
Our tenured Barton Hills Executive Chef has experience running his own kitchen at the Masters in Augusta and is invited back for 2018. His attention to the quality of food and dedication to keeping the menu fresh, appeals to all members.
- The Catalpa ~ Beautiful by fire-light, our formal dining room matches fine dining with unparalleled service. Intimate dining with fireside tables, and beautiful views of the golf course every season of the year.
- The Lounge ~ Enjoy signature cocktails with picturesque views of the golf course in a classic club lounge setting that provides the feeling of warmth and comradery anytime of the day, after golf, or before dinner with friends.
- The Sunroom ~ The Sunroom with its many open-air windows and spectacular view of the golf course from every seat is one of our most requested dining areas. It’s bright, cheery and beautiful view will be a member favorite for years to come,
- The Dining Room ~ The main dining room and fireplace is a brilliant contemporary setting under beautiful sunburst lighting with both seating for families or intimate dining in front of the reimagined Barton fireplace reminiscent of the original clubhouse.
- The Wine Bar ~ Enjoy the atmosphere of wine and craft cocktails in the intimacy of our large banquettes or at the beautiful cut glass bar. This is a wonderful spot to enjoy your favorite wine selections and meet with friends before and after dinner.
- The Veranda ~ Where fresh air and robust flavors come together for an intimate outdoor dining experience. Our wrap around terrace overlooks the 18th green, with the best sunset views in town.
- The Lower Grill sport’s themed casual bar and dining area, with multiple large screen televisions to catch all the action.
- The Pavilion Bar ~ The ever-popular Pavilion Bar is a casual, adult resort style bar located outdoors at the pool and is open in Spring and Summer. Our newest dining venue includes a full-service kitchen, pizza oven and nighty dinner options for every occasion. A great place to enjoy a cold beverage, socialize, and watch the kids enjoy the pool.
- The Ballroom ~ Our formal ballroom is a great venue to host private special events or meetings. The room may be configured a number of ways to meet your specific needs.
Thai Salmon is very popular with members, while Prime Rib is the favorite on Fridays. Other mouth-watering dishes include the delicious oven-roasted Brussel Sprout salad and our famous Lobster Bisque.
Social events are a large part of the community and culture at Barton Hills with many events being focal points for members throughout the year. These events are filled with live music, fantastic food, fire-pits and relaxation. Major events hosted by the club include:
- The Holly Ball - Celebrate the Season! Fun, festive and elegant event you wouldn’t want to miss!
- The Barton Hills ‘Extravaganza’ This event is one of the largest of the year and draws members, families and guests of all ages.
- Backyard Parties
- Interactive Couples Twilight
- Santa Brunch
- Halloween Family Party
- Costume Brunch
- Easter Party
...and many more!