Weddings & Events
Barton Hills Country Club is a very popular venue for Weddings and Special Events. Members love to share the exclusivity of the Club and its ambience with friends, family and business associates.
From the personalized care to the high standards of customer service, the lack of lines at the bar and the well-trained staff, everything is designed to give you an unparalleled experience. From the time you drive up to the club, to the golf course view from the event space, to the fine attention to details, we set the tone and mood for your event. Our chefs are highly trained and the food is outstanding! That is why we have been "ranked" in the March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction as "winners" for 2016.
Why BHCC for your event!
- Competitively priced; customized menu and option selections
- Location – conveniently close to hotels and the Ann Arbor downtown, yet very private
- Patio overlooking the 18th hole for a view that you can't get anywhere else in the Ann Arbor area
- From farm-to-table weddings to black tie ceremonies and receptions, whatever your theme, we are always in touch with new trends
- Equally suitable for small intimate events to large events with over 300 guests
- Separate entrance for private events
- Outstanding culinary presentation and experience
Popular Events Hosted
- Golf Outings
- Charity Auctions
- Bridal/Baby Showers
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Cultural Events
- Business Meetings
- Religious Celebrations
Barton Hills Country Club is a 501 C (7) tax exempt private facility and therefore is not open to public access. Membership is by invitation only and requires sponsorship and final approval from the Board of Directors.
- Ballroom guests enjoy an elevated view of the 18th hole, the beautiful manicured course and 100-year old oak tree
- Ceremonies are held outside with a beautiful backdrop of oak trees
- A private space is available for use by the Bridal party. The space is staffed upon request
- Food and beverage is only available through the Club
Looking for the right setting for your corporate or charity event? From your first tee shot to your last bite of mouthwatering dessert, a Barton Hills golf outing is memorable and priced reasonably. A minimum of 72 golfers is required to host a private golf outing event and outings are scheduled on Mondays.
The following is included in your outing package:
- Green fees
- Buffet luncheon
- Exceptional dinner experience
- Golf carts
- Golf driving range
- Practice putting greens
- Short game practice area
- Lockers and locker room attendants
- Golf event planning